Amish Crafts, Gifts and Furniture at North Point Plaza Flea Market in Baltimore, Maryland. You’llfind Amish made furniture, quilts, crafts and unique gifts at the Amish Farmers Markets and Specialty Shop. Amish vendors offer reputable, quality items and special orders. The Farmers Markets will please those shoppers looking for a large variety of fresh produce, meats, cheeses, salads, gourmet baked goods and home baked goods. On site eating available.
Maryland’s famous Farmers Market is staffed by families of individual vendors—mostly Amish farmers and craftsmen —who set up booths, tables or stands, outdoors or indoors, to sell produce, meat products, fruits and delicious prepared foods and beverages.
Why should I shop for produce at a Farmers’ Market?
- Farmers sell directly to consumers, providing discount prices.
- Consumers get to buy direct from the farmer/producer.
- Consumers obtain fruits and vegetables from organic farmers.
- Consumers enjoy fresh, seasonally-grown food that is produced locally.
- Supports the economy right in the consumers’ community.
One of Baltimore County, Maryland’s oldest Farmers Markets, we feature produce grown naturally or organically, meats that are raised humanely on pasture, handmade farmstead cheeses, eggs and poultry from free-range fowl, as well as heirloom produce and heritage breeds of meat and fowl.
Maryland’s Amish Farmers Market sells produce tat is renowned for being locally grown and very fresh. Our Pennsylvania Dutch Amish farmers pick produce at the peak of flavor, preserving the nutritional content. When you buy our produce, your helping the local economy and reducing fuel costs, since locally grown produce does not travel as far to get to your table.
How do local farmers benefit from successful Farmers’ Markets?
- Farmers Markets help farmers stay in business
- Farmers Markets help preserve farmland.
- Better Price: Farmers can sell direct to the public, eliminating the middle man.
A trip to the market is part of a normal week for natives of Baltimore County, Maryland. It’s a great way for out-of-town guests to sample local foods and learn about local culture. Our markets are carefully managed, with strict rules for safety, quality, pricing and selection. We understand the importance of maintaining small, sustainable farms on the fringe of Baltimore’s urban environments.